Terms & Conditions
- Who will be eligible?
We are looking for early stage start-ups with a clearly defined product looking for industry validation and exposure. Specifically, we are hoping to work with startups able to provide sustainable and innovative solutions in the following categories to evolve the industry:
- Property management - procurement, predictive maintenance, robotics and improving user experience.
- Real estate transactions – increasing automation to achieve greater efficiency in leasing and sales including use of blockchain technologies.
- Construction management – technologies that disrupt the design and construction of the built environment as well as improving safety during construction.
- Data collection and analysis - improving decision making for occupiers, investors and managers by applying artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques on data.
- How can I participate?
- Each start-up entity is required to form a team of up to a maximum of four representatives. Each start-up may only form one team, and each representative may only join one team.
- The authorised representative of the start-up entity should complete and submit the application form at the following link:
- Applications will be considered by the organisers in their sole discretion. Late or incomplete application forms will not be entertained. You will be informed of the outcome of the application at the email address provided in the application form.
- Team representatives must appear in person at the event venue. You will be notified of the venue details at a later date.
- You will be notified of the submissions required for the event in due course.
- The above notifications will be sent to the contact person for each team, as specified in the application form.
- What are the rules and regulations?
- All submissions must be original.
- All submissions must not be wholly or partly owned by any third party or subject to any third party right or interest.
- Submissions must not violate any intellectual property rights or any other rights (contract, privacy or otherwise) of any third party.
- All submissions must be new and must not have been submitted for any other competitions, used or any commercial purposes or been published in any media (whether in Singapore or otherwise).
- The organisers are not responsible for any loss of or damage to any submissions or other data or software of the participant, or any technical failures of any kind.
- https://www.lendlease.com/sg/privacy; and
The full set of terms and conditions governing the event, and which together with the above terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and the organisers, can be found at the following link. If you disagree with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions, please do not register for this event.